8 steps to high-performance AD and ADAS systems
The challenges that Autonomous Driving and Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems generate can often seem insurmountable. A single sensor measurement can pass through tens of steps before it results in an action taken. It results in the difference between an action being taken in time or not, something that could save a life. How can we be sure that this chain of events will complete on-time, every time?
We address such challenges through 8 clear steps in our white paper, covering:
- How sporadic errors can be traced to real-time implementation failings.
- Using simulation models to increase virtual kilometers tested.
- Why nailing-down timing requirements simplifies collaboration with suppliers.
- Benefits of virtual integration through system modelling.
- Mastering of real-time complexity early in the development process.