8 steps to high-performance AD and ADAS systems
In a world of complexity, it helps to break things down into smaller, consumable steps. High performance computing (HPC) and domain controllers are currently pushing automotive engineering teams to their limits. This is due to their high complexity, intricate software, and the challenges of managing disparate multi-discipline development groups.
Our white paper offers 8 steps to optimally manage these challenges, including:
- Our white paper offers 8 steps to optimally manage these challenges, including:
- Effectively moving functionality developed on a PC to the ECU.
- Taking a holistic view of real-time timing requirements.
- Considering linked functionality as event chains.
- Verification of design approaches through simulation.
- Collaboration between teams through formal specifications using models.