Flow Diagrams And Timing
There is no doubt within the automotive industry that the development of today’s automotive electronics is exceptionally challenging. Electronic control units (ECU) have moved from handling a single function per box to boxes with multiple functions. The plan is to rely on the capability of software developers to resolve these complexity issues, …
We address such challenges through 8 clear steps in our white paper, covering:
- How sporadic errors can be traced to real-time implementation failings.
- Using simulation models to increase virtual kilometers tested.
- Why nailing-down timing requirements simplifies collaboration with suppliers.
- Benefits of virtual integration through system modelling.
- Mastering of real-time complexity early in the development process.